This week’s photo contest is “Grids and Patterns”. The Egg Crate grid provides an interesting pattern and we want to see some creative patterns from you!
Our Prize will be a 16″ x 30″ Apollo Strip ($130) Along with this amazing light modifier, you will be presented with a Golden Ticket, which enters you into the year-end raffle to win $15,000 in Westcott gear!
The President of Westcott, Kelly Mondora, talks about the difference between a stripbank and a normal softbox, and when you would use each. She also discusses what a grid will do within the softbox.
1. Submissions need to be your own.
2. Explain, briefly, the equipment, settings, technique and story behind shot.
3. Consider your file size. Your longest edge doesn’t need to be more than 1024 pixels and resolution should be 72dpi
4. One submission per person.
5. Anyone can enter, however winners of the contest must live in North America.
6. If the image contains any material or elements that are not owned by you and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the image, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the image in the manner set forth in these rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any image is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.